Dating dexter press postcards Real xxx webcam
The facility was opened to traffic on November 1, 1949."The Wilbur Cross Parkway in March 2015 shows significant changes from the historic postcard.The trees are much taller, there is a center guardrail, the road is asphalt (not concrete), there is a sign for Exit 59, and the ridge has two antennas. Hillside Home School II, Circa 1906 (1902 - S.069). Hand Written on face: "Dear friend, Since we won a base ball game & day at Spring Green thought Id let you know. The gymnasium/theatre was on the left, two floors of classrooms and offices in the center, and a three story assembly hall on the right. Research indicated that divided backs were finally permitted on March 1, 1907.) 5.4 x 3.5. (Plate X, Ausgefhrte Bauten.) The building was constructed of light rose colored sandstone, heavy oak beams and red roof tiles. Condition: used Publisher: Dexter Press Inc Description: --Legend Of The Sea Horse Item Specifics: Postcard Postcard Type:-Modern Chrome Postcard (ca.
The Pond Lily Factory (with smokestack to the right of the parkway in the postcard) has been demolished.
A collection of ephemera (postcards, menu & rate cards, brochures, etc.) documenting the importance of the Catskills resort communities in American Jewish Life.
Additional information can be found on the Catskills Institute website [[email protected]].
This photograph most likely taken between 1897-1900. Under the relief of a lyre with broken strings, includes the epitaph, "This Grave contains all that was Mortal of a Young English Poet Who on his Death Bed, in the Bitterness of his Heart at the Malicious Power of his Enemies Desired these Words to be engraven on his Tomb Stone: "Here lies One Whose Name was writ in Water. On March 1, 1907, postcards with a divided back were finally permitted. Fine Arts Building Chicago." The trees in the foreground are very similar to the 1901 photograph and look to be just a bit smaller in the 1903-04 postcard.
So this card would have been produced most likely in 1901. Photographs and Post cards dating between April 1901 through circa 1905 included a large awning on the first floor. His last request was to be placed under a tombstone bearing no name or date, only the words, "Here lies One whose Name was writ in Water." Joseph Severn and Charles Brown erected the tomb stone. Government allowed the use of the words "Post Card" or "Postcard" to be printed on the undivided back of privately printed cards.